Addison slept a little better last night. She woke me up at 2:30 for a diaper change. I changed her, passed her to AB and then dove back into my pillow. Waking up in the middle of the night, even if its only for a few minutes, makes you tired. I could not force myself out of bed until 8 this morning.
We had a really good Bible study last night at Bill and Lori's house. Seven families were there. It felt good to be in a small group format again. I loved our fellowship group in New York. Reading through Tim's notes on the Gospel has been great for me. It is amazing how complicated we can make the Gospel. It is just so simple, and yet somehow our sinful hearts always managed to foul it up. I am really looking forward to going through this study and diving into God's Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment