Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Nurse Gracie
Gracie has been a huge help this week in Anita Beth's recovery. She regularly walks into Mommy's room and offers encouraging words and kisses for her belly. "It's okay Mommy," she says. Then she climbs up on the bed, kisses Mommy and says, "You feel better," followed promptly by "Dora, I wanna watch Dora. Dora Daddy. Dora." She knows how to get what she wants.
Anita Beth is feeling a little better. The Doctor warned us that her recovery would be slow. I would say it will be another week before she starts to feel herself again. This morning her Mother took her to visit her Doctor in Memphis and Mom stayed home with the girls. You won't believe this, but the nanny called in sick this morning! Life can be truly comical.
Anyway, I know most of you only tune in for the pictures so I posted a few new ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment