Thursday, March 15, 2007

Granny's Birthday

3-15-07


Gracie and AB made cupcakes. As you can see, Anita Beth is feeling much better now. Thanks for everyone's concern and help and meals.

Not much new going on. I have been slaving away on a 1500 piece swingset for Gracie and Addie that Iris was kind enough to buy them. When it is finished I am going to retire from practicing law and go into swing set construction. I will certainly feel like I have accomplished something. I will take some pics soon.

Other developments. This morning after AB finished getting Gracie's clothes on the wiggly worm, Gracie said, "Don't I look adorable Mommy?"

Also, Tuesday night after we put Gracie to sleep AB and I tuned into a little American Idol. About 30 minutes into it we heard movement coming from the direction of Gracie and Addie's room. AB went to investigate. When she opened the door, Gracie was standing just inside and whispered, "Mommy, I want to hear the singers." Who could resist that?

No comments: