Seriously, this is a good turn in my career. This week was so great that I'm almost scared of what might lay around the corner. Somebody pinch me.
I can't wait to get the family down to our new house in Flowood. The only negative of the week has been being away from my ladies. Next week they're coming to town with me, so that will be great. According to the wife, Gracie has been a bit forlorn without me this week, and I know AB missed me. She even made a verbal admission. Absence is good for marriage for this reason: It helps your spouse realize that she may actually love you. I love you too, AB. See you tomorrow.
UPDATE: While I thoroughly enjoyed my first days at the new law firm, there was a large void once filled by my fabulous paralegal, Eva Enderle. She had it all: Brains, looks, girl scout cookies, a constant runny nose. She really was the whole package. I will miss her.
1 comment:
But your new paralegal is horrible, isn't she? I knew it!
Post a Comment