Looks like if Obama has his way we'll all be driving golf carts in a few years. Check out this ap story if you wonder what I'm talking about.
I've had it! Who's with me? Plumbers of America unite! Carpentars rise up! The South will rise again!
UPDATE: Saw where Jake University was a result for Mississippi Secession 2009 on google. Okay, just for the record, the above blog post was meant to be seen as tongue-in-cheek, i.e.; sarcasm. While I am opposed to many Obama policies, I am not actually a proponent of secession. I was just thinking when I saw the news about the new fuel standards how funny it was that of all the issues to raise the ire of conservative voters, the possibility of not being able to drive a V-8 with mudders may be the one that actually produces a visible reaction. Please don't make this the secession blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment