After the game we hit the Grove. Luckily, beer still tasted good. And co-eds were still pretty. After an hour or two of that we headed to the car, which was parked in Matt's "secret" parking spot. As we rounded the corner to where his car should have been parked, we were a little shocked to observe that it was very noticably missing! The towing company was nice enough to leave a sign with telephone number on the curb where Matt's car should have been. When Matt called the wrecker service guy told him that for the low low price of $125 he could have it back. He even offered to come pick ole Matty up.
While Matt was bailing his Tahoe out, the rest of us hit this great bar on the square called the Library. It was around when I was in school ten years ago, but not near as cool. They had TV's everywhere. I don't think I would have ever left if it had been around when I was in school. What a great place to watch games. We saw Kentucky upset LSU and Auburn's narrow victory over Arkansas. I am looking forward to another guy's weekend.
![]() |
| 10-15-07 |

No comments:
Post a Comment