But there's been much interest. Everywhere we go, we are asked, "So, where are you going this weekend." Frankly, I can't believe I've help up under all the pressure.
Let's have just a little more fun with my little secret by having a contest. Who can guess where I'm taking AB for our 10th anniversary?
Hint: I used my frequent flier miles....
Post your guesses on facebook or by commenting on the blog.
I'll post the destination on the blog when we arrive there on Friday morning. Good luck.
Oh yeah, the winner gets a behind the scenes tour of jakeanitabeth.com. We'll show you how the whole operation works. Everything from how to change a diaper, to how to wipe tee tee off the wood floor. It's all included and it's all free to the winner of the "Where are Jake and AB going this weekend?" contest.
4 comments:
New York
monte carlo?
Paris, France
Or maybe one of those resorts in Thailand where each person has their own cabana boy to fetch them drinks, give them beach massages, and rub oil on them. Anita Beth is going to love it, way to go Jake.
Post a Comment