If you know us well, you know that one of our few points of pride in our parenting skills is that we raised what we call "good sleepers." That means they go to bed early and sleep all night. All three of our kids started sleeping through the night at about four to six weeks old. For that matter, they also take good naps.
Until now.
Something has happened. The 4-year-old keeps coming to our bedroom at about midnight and crawling in. I used to take her back to her room, but she has adapted. Now she goes over to her Mom's side of the bed. It didn't affect me so I didn't say anything. Last night, the little blonde 3-year-old jumped in too...except she didn't know the Mom's side of the bed trick. I woke AB up and we marched them both back to their bedroom.
When I woke up this morning the 4-year-old was back.
No comments:
Post a Comment